Happy New Year!
My little space here has been quiet for a while, so it was quite a treat to find a lovely comment from Lori at CMschooling saying that she has nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thank you Lori. It is always a pleasure to find other blogs which are similar to mine – people who are blogging about things going on in their lives in an effort to record and remember the events of their days. I feel honoured that Lori nominated me.
Liebster Award Rules
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Display the Liebster Award on your blog
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
Copy the rules into your post.
11 Random Facts
- I have always wanted to own a bookshop
- I would like to write a book one day
- I am a Catholic convert
- I looooove chocolate, but only Lindt
- My favourite movie is Pride and Prejudice
- I play the electric bass guitar
- My favourite piece of clothing is my jeans
- I got married in 2000 so it is always easy to remember how long I been married for!
- I am left handed
- I wish I could draw well
- My first car was a yellow mini – and I loved it! I still reminisce about that mini and I wish I could buy another one one day (not very practical though with 5 kids in tow).
11 Questions Lori Asked
- Are you a night owl or early bird? Neither really, I like to be in bed by 10pm (10:30 at the latest) and not up earlier that 6:15am.
- What musical instrument do you wish you could play? The violin and the guitar.
- What three words best describe you? People are always telling me that I am so patient, I often think I am quite crazy for having all these kids and homeschooling them (even though I love it) and I am a home-body, always loving the comfort of my own home.
- If you could do anything as your occupation and you would be guaranteed to be successful, what would you do? A Nutrition Coach
- Coffee or tea? Coffee (generally only decaf)
- To which literary character do you most relate? I really don’t know. Anyone who knows me leave a suggestion in the comments please!
- What was your favorite class in school? Music
- Which country would you most like to visit? Canada
- Why did you decide to write a blog? To record the happenings of our home so I never forget
- What was your happiest moment? My wedding day
- What do you wish you had known before you started blogging? How easy it is – then I would have started a long time ago.
Nominate Bloggers (I don’t know 11 bloggers with less that 200 followers – even some of these may have more than 200, I am not sure)
- This Little Shrine of Mine
- Blissful E
- The Wildest of Adventures
- The Inspired Little Pot
- Susie’s Home Education Ideas
- Ang At Home
- Happy Hearts Homeschool
11 questions for my nominated bloggers
- Favourite season?
- Favourite childhood memory?
- Favourite flower?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- Savoury or sweet?
- Beach or Pool?
- Favourite piece of clothing?
- Are you a recipe follower or recipe creator?
- Most disliked household chore?
- Favourite boardgame?
- Favourite style of music?